- Advocating for the immediate passage of legislation that will allow independent and minor party voters to vote in primaries.
- Educating the public about the inefficiencies in the current political system and proposing solutions to the NM state legislature.
- Advocating for the adoption of a non-partisan redistricting commission so that the power to create legislative districts is removed from incumbent politicians (ending gerrymandering).
- Ensuring that independent and minor party candidates have equal ballot access.
- Educating the general public and government officials about the benefits of open primaries and ranked-choice voting.
- Facilitating conversation and eventual adoption of non-partisan open primaries with ranked choice voting in the general (Alaska Model/Final Five Voting).